Live Basic Quantum-Touch Class Syllabus
A. Your experience with energy work
B. Any expectations for this class
II. History of Quantum-Touch
A. Robb Rassmussen
B. Richard Gordon
1. Dr. Norman Shealy
III. How Quantum-Touch Works
A. Resonance and Entrainment
E. QT Principles (see attachment A)
IV. Basic Quantum-Touch Technique
2. Body Parts
B. The Must Do’s
1. Tell the client to always follow their body’s instinct to reposition their body in any way at any time during the session
2. Breathing 100% of the time
3. Relaxed hands 100% of the time
4. Comfortable positions for both you and your client
5. Sweeping the energy with every inhalation and exhalation
6. Trust the process
7. Complete the session
C. Basic Quantum-Touch Breathing
1. The 4-4 breathe
2. The 1-4 breathe
3. Fire breathe
4. The 2-6 breathe
5. The slope breathe
D. Basic Quantum-Touch Hand Positions
1. The tripod
2. Open palms
3. Sandwiching using tripod or palms
V. Basic Energy Patterns
Feel very little (or none at all), then it gradually rises
Feel energy right away and it builds then fades
Feel a lot of energy from the start, it rises, then descends
Feel a lot of energy and it does not change
Energy continues to rise in a steady pattern
VI. Quantum-Touch Practice Sessions
1. Front to back
2. Side to side
3. Sciatica nerve
4. Sandwich piriformis and psoas muscles
B. Occipital bones
1. Tripod under ridge
2. Thumb under ridge and fingers on temples
1. Start where the pain is and chase it out of the body
VIII. Intermediate Techniques
A. What You Love
B. Vortex the Energy
C. The Seven Chakras (see Attachment B)
1. Send the color
2. Spin them until all are spinning at once
1. Out loud or ‘In Your Mind’
E. Have Client Assist in the Healing
1. Visualize color
2. Do the breathing
3. Do the toning
F. Group Healing
1. Stacked hands
IX. Advanced Techniques
A. The Funnel
B. Chakras 8 through 12
1. Eighth chakra – 8” below feet – represents astral plane
2. Ninth chakra – 8” above head – represents all possibilities
3. Tenth chakra – 16” above head – represents what is truly real
4. Eleventh chakra -24” above head – represents soul and spirit
5. Twelfth chakra -32” above head – reprents your personal relationship to God, Universe, Goddess, All That Is, Great Spirit, or whatever you choose to use.
C. Asking For Help
1. Spirit guides
D. Self Healing
E. Distance Healing
1. Use of doll or stuffed animal
2. Imagine your hands on parts of their body
F. Amplified Resonance Technique
1. Talk to their body parts
2. Merge with the tissue
3. Imagine it had left some years ago
1. Chakra charging for two
2. Chakra charging as a group
3. Charging orange juice or wine
H. Emotional Healing
1. Have client breathe through it while allowing emotion to surface
2. Run energy into any related body part
3. Run energy into the brain sutures
4. Run energy into related chakra
The Life-Force is an energy that surrounds and penetrates all living things. Perhaps the same can be said of love. The intimate connection between the life-force ands our love is one of the great and persisting mysteries.
Certified Quantum-Touch Instructor
Certified Quantum-Touch Practitioner
Taken from the book, Quantum-Touch: The Power to Heal by Richard Gordon
- Love is a universal vibration; love communicates to all species, functions on all levels, and expresses our true nature. It is the foundation of all healing and the core essence of the life-force.
- The ability to assist in healing is natural to all people.
- Healing is a skill that can be taught and that grows stronger with practice. Practitioners become stronger at running the energy and in their healing ability over time.
- Energy follows thought. The practitioner uses intention and various meditations to create a high-energy field and uses that field to surround the area to be healed.
- Resonance and entrainment cause the area being healed to change its vibration to match that of the practitioner. The practitioner simply raises and holds the new resonance.
- No one can really heal anyone else. The person in need of healing is the healer. The practitioner simply holds a resonance to allow the body to heal itself.
- Trusting the process is essential. The work may cause temporary pain or other distressing symptoms that are all part of the healing. The life-force and the healing process work with complexity and wisdom that are beyond our conception and comprehension.
- The energy follows the natural intelligence of the body to do the necessary healing. The practitioner pays attention to “body intelligence” and “chases the pain.”
- The practitioner is also receiving a healing by doing the work.
- Breathing amplifies the life-force.
- Combining breathing and meditation techniques together causes the energy to line up, which increases its power many times, like a laser.
- Synergy is the effect of multiple healers working together and is greater than the sum of the parts. It can be very powerful.
- Each person’s gifts in life and in healing are unique. Some people are especially gifted at treating specific conditions.
- Healing can be accomplished from a distance and can be highly effective.
- Quantum-Touch combines easily and effectively with other healing modalities.
- The ability to connect with one’s spirituality, in whatever form it is perceived to be, and asking for help adds another dimension of power to this work.